Sunday, March 21, 2010

Missing Someone

I miss having someone know that I talk in my sleep
I miss someone not knowing my likes and dislikes
Knowing the color of my eyes
My dress size
My favorite color

I miss having someone to hold
And I miss more than anything being held
Physical touch is a powerful thing
Like someone touching your face
Or kissing the nape of your neck

I miss having someone to do things with
I don't want to feel like a third wheel forever
I want someone to want to be with just me
I want to be first in someone else's life

I miss receiving the phone call at work to see what's for dinner
I miss talking with someone about my day and listening to his
I miss 'hellos' and 'see ya later'

I know that God has someone special for me
And when I meet him everyone will see
That the one that's passed and the one that's present
Fills the void in my heart


Develle - 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment